The maintenance and maintenance of hot air tenter involves many aspects of management: here we only point out the basic requirements that must be met to maintain the normal operation of hot air tenter. Other aspects of management still need to be regulated by the user to formulate relevant rules and regulations.
- Air compressor: The moisture in the air pipe easily reduces the life of the air compressor components. Although the three-point combination filter is installed at the entrance of the Hot Air Stenter, if the climate of the place where the air compressor is placed is humid, a large amount of water vapor will pass through the air compressor The operation of the compressor enters the air compressor assembly. In this case, a freeze dryer must be installed to completely remove the moisture in the air or discharge the water in the filter cup and the water vapor in the air cylinder of the air compressor.
- Three-point combination: The air pressure should be maintained at 4 ~ 6 BAR. Although the water filter cup has an automatic drainage function, if the water filter cup stores too much water, the water vapor in the cup can be manually removed.
(1) Class A grease: used for air conditioning group, Esso (ESSO ESSTIC 32 #) \ 中油 （R68 #) air conditioning group circulating oil.
(2) Type B grease: all kinds of butter used for bearing and linear guide rail lubrication. Note: The machine is equipped with a grease nipple, and the butter should be replenished every 6 months to ensure the lubrication effect.
(3) C-type grease: special lubricating oil for gear reducer. Zhongyou Extreme Pressure 68 # Engine Oil / Aara 680 # Engine Oil / ESSO 608 # Engine Oil / BP680 # Engine Oil / Mobil 636 # Engine Oil.
- Other maintenance
(1) The hot air tenter should be checked before starting each time. If any abnormality is found, it should be repaired and eliminated in time. In case of poor lubrication, you should immediately check and add lubricant to the relevant transmission parts.
(2) At the end of the operation, turn off the power supply in time, clean the surface of the hot air tenter, and regularly drain the condensate in the air filter. Speed control valves, trigrams and the axis of each part try to avoid collision.
(3) The linear guide rails must be cleaned and greased and greased frequently to prevent rust from affecting accuracy.
(4) Solvent, ink and other volatile products should not be placed on the machine table during use. Do not use too much solvent to wipe the collective paint and control panel to prevent corrosion or damage to the switch and wires to cause functional damage.
- Regular maintenance
Monthly maintenance: When the open rotary screen printing machine runs to the end of the month, all parts should be checked. If the lubricant solidifies, it should be wiped off and cleaned with gasoline, and the lubricant refilled.
Semi-annual maintenance: Under normal circumstances, the open rotary screen printing machine is thoroughly maintained once every six months: comprehensively check each movable joint for rust, wear, and poor lubrication. If the recurrence is abnormal, handle it immediately.
Annual maintenance: The Open Type Rotary Screen Printer is operated for one year, and the open rotary screen printing machine should be fully inspected: the mechanical part needs to be checked for rust, wear and poor lubrication. Colleagues should check all trachea If it is damaged, it should be replaced immediately.